This Policy explains how I process personal data of users visiting my website. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is written pursuant Art. 13 of the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter "GDPR") for users who visit www.danielagatto.com and related services, and is relevant only for this site.
Wix.com provides me with the online platform that allows me to promote my services. User data may be stored via Wix.com data storage, databases, and general applications. The data is stored by Wix.com on secure, firewall-protected servers. „You“, „your“, and „yours“ refer to the website user.
The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
The Data Controller for data collected through this website is Daniela Gatto, based at Fehrbelliner Strasse 32, 10119, Berlin (Germany). The Data Controller may be reached at email@example.com.
DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF TREATMENT
You voluntarily provide your data to the DG PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES website, including:
• Name and family name
• Telephone number
• Any additional personal data included in your message
The (explicit, voluntarily, and optional) sending of e-mails to the e-mail address provided on DG PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES website will result in the acquisition of the address and any personal data provided by you in your message, in order to respond to your requests.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing of data arising from the use of www.danielagatto.com takes place at DG PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES c/o Daniela Gatto, based at Fehrbelliner Strasse 32, 10119, Berlin (Germany).
Any personal data you provide will be kept for one (1) year from the date of receipt.
METHODS OF PROCESSING AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
Your personal data will be processed with automated tools for the time needed to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. The Data Controller shall adopt specific security measures to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access to the data.
1. The GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679, articles 15 to 22) lists the user rights.
2. DG PROFESSIONAL LANGUAGE SERVICES therefore intends to inform the user of the existence of:
- The right of the Data Subject to request from the Data Controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their update, correction (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration or restriction of processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation), or the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- The right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), anonymisation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, correction, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means in relation to the protected right (Art. 19 EU Regulation).
Requests can be addressed to the Data Controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the template provided by the Italian Personal Data Protection Authority (Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali), or by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, in the event of a breach of the legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority of your country.
You may access, correct, modify, or delete any information shared with the Data Controller or oppose to its processing by sending an email to email@example.com.
DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This website may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of EU Regulation 2016/679, therefore no further consent is required. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. of the EU Regulation.
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or electronic instruments, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes specified.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the site's organisation such as external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, IT companies, etc.) may have access to the data.
Cookies are text files that are sent from a website you visit to your browser or mobile device, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same site at your next visit.
Cookies contain information regarding your use of computers or mobile devices, such as pages viewed or IP addresses, but do not retain personal details that could identify you, such as contact information.
Technical cookies allow you to browse a website and use all its basic functions; without these cookies, it would not be possible to provide the requested services. Profiling cookies are used to provide a better user experience overall.
This website uses technical cookies to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the site to function.
This website does not use any profiling cookies.